Friday 9 February 2018

February Spotify Playlist

I've created a Spotify playlist filled with 20 songs that I'm currently loving. I'm hoping it'll be a monthly thing, mainly so I can look back and see what I was listening to throughout the year. But also for you to have a look and see if there's any new material you might like or want to start listening to.

Currently, my favourite artists are; partynextdoor, Jhene Aiko, dvsn, Drake, Miguel 
(so that kind of vibe)

I mainly listen to R&B but 'what I like' changes almost everyday.

For the month of February, in the spirit of Valentines, my playlist is quite 'love-y'.  Maybe next month it won't be so much, but I just thought I'd keep in the mood.

Use the link to take you to my playlist on Spotify or use the screenshots to see what I'm listening to.


February Playlist;
https://open.spotify.com/user/elissawhelanmusic/playlist/5gN5yoxwX1TZhP83d5Ml5W

E x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig